19th January 2016
I am organising a cultural trip for year 12 Sport students to London from Wednesday 13th July 2016 to Thursday 14th July 2016.
The trip will include:
- Return travel by train from Newcastle Central Station to London Kings Cross ( approx. times are 08.25 a.m on Wednesday to 10 p.m on Thursday)
- 1 night accommodation at The Royal National Hotel inclusive of breakfast.
- Pre- theatre dinner at either the Hard Rock Café or Planet Hollywood
- Theatre tickets to see Les Miserables
- Private tour of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- London underground 2 day Travelcards
- The total cost is £195
If you wish your child to take part in the cultural trip please complete and return the reply slip below and Parental Medical Consent form attached and return with a £90 non- refundable deposit to Mrs J Nelson by Monday 1st February 2016.
The remaining costs can be paid in 3 instalments of £25 by the following dates: Friday 4th March 2016, Friday 29th April 2016, Friday 27th May 2016 and final payment of £30 by Friday 1st July 2016.
We are pleased to inform you that Cardinal Hume Catholic School now has the facility to accept online payments for trips and other school activities. Using a secure website called ParentPay you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. This can be accessed from the School website and you will by now, have received your ParentPay log in. If you are unable to locate this, please contact the school office for assistance.
Making a payment using your credit or debit card is straightforward. Your card details are not retained by the school. ParentPay holds an electronic record of all online payments for you to view at a later date. When you make a payment, an e-mail confirmation is sent to you, giving you reassurance that the transaction has been successful.
As a reminder please follow instructions below
Once you have your login details, the system is quick and easy to use:
- Visit parentpay.com (http://www.parentpay.com/)
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. B. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
We thank you in advance for your support is using this service to pay for your child’s educational visit.
Mrs J Nelson, Sport and Leisure Co-Ordinator
To read the full letter, download below: