We hope you will join us for an exciting Family Learning opportunity to work with professional historians from the Discovery Museum in Newcastle and discover your own family’s history.
All family members welcome – the more the merrier.
You don’t need to bring any resources to the first meeting – although we hope you will be inspired to become detectives, and bring along the evidence that you have collected to future sessions.
Over the course of the year you will build a record of your family, perhaps an album or scrap book, maybe design and create a family tree.
Join us for our first session on Monday November 12th – if you are unable to make some sessions but would still like to be involved, that’s fine, just let us know.
- Session 1 – Monday November 12th
- Session 2 – Monday December 3rd
- Session 3 – Monday January 14th
- Session 4 – Monday February 4th
- Session 5 – Monday March 18th
- Session 6 – Monday April 29th