I am pleased to inform you that the Regional Schools Commissioner and Headteacher Board agreed at their last meeting in February, to grant permission to the following schools to join our Trinity Catholic Multi Academy Trust:
- St Anne’s Primary School, Gateshead
- Our Lady Queen of Peace, Washington
- St Bede’s, Washington
- St John Boste, Washington
- St Joseph’s Primary, Washington
- St Michael’s Primary, Houghton le Spring
- St Roberts of Newminster, Washington
The next steps include working closely with the Department for Education and our solicitors to ensure all legal paperwork is completed and appropriate assets and liabilities are transferred to the Trust.
We are currently working towards a conversion date of 1st June 2019 and will keep you updated accordingly. In the meantime, we continue to work to ensure our school provides the highest standard of Catholic education for all our students.
Mr N. Hurn OBE