Passionate about chemistry?
Do you want to inspire the next generation?
Find out if you qualify for our Teacher Training Scholarships. You might be surprised. Benefits of our Scholarship You could get a £27,500 tax-free bursary for the 2017/2018 training year.
More than that, as a Royal Society of Chemistry Scholar you get this specialised support package designed to help you through your ITT course:
- Mentoring by an expert chemistry teacher
- Meetings with other Scholars
- Free online CPD courses focused on active learning in chemistry
- Opportunities to represent the Royal Society of Chemistry at meetings and conferences on chemistry and chemistry education
- Free classroom materials including books, posters and a lab coat. Our Scholars also get free Royal Society of Chemistry membership for two years.
- Education in Chemistry magazine, sharing best practice and innovative teaching
- access to Talk Chemistry, our online forum for teachers to share lesson plans, innovative resources and teaching ideas;
- access to national and regional networks for chemistry teachers and trainee teachers
- up to 30% off books from top scientific publishers