4th November 2016
FRENCH LANGUAGE TOUR 16-20th July 2017
We are excited to be proposing a school trip to the Opal Coast in France to support our curriculum plans for French Language pupils and enhance learning experiences within the school.
Here are the key details about the planned trip:
- 5 days and 4 nights
- Departs on Sunday 16 July 2017
- Returns on Thursday 20 July 2017
- The provisional cost is £365.00 per pupil
This price includes:
- Return executive coach travel
- Return channel crossings
- Full board accommodation at Le Mont des Couppes
- Group travel insurance
- NST 24hr emergency contact service whilst on tour
- Visits to a French boulangerie and a snail farm with food tasting!
- Full day entry to the Bagatelle theme park
- Trip to Boulougne and the Nausicaa Sealife Centre
You must ensure your child has their own passport and EHIC card – this must be factored into the final cost.
To secure a place for your son, daughter or ward on this trip, a non-refundable deposit of £40.00 is required, along with the completed permission slip by MONDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2016. A further payment of £80.00 by MONDAY 16TH JANUARY 2017 is required followed by a final payment of £235 by WEDNESDAY 3rd MAY 2017. Interim payments can be made between the dates outlined above.
The trip is being booked through NST Travel, the UK’s leading educational travel
company for schools with more than 45 years’ experience. They work closely with us during the whole tour planning process to ensure that your child will get the very best learning experience whilst away.
We are pleased to inform you that Cardinal Hume Catholic School now has the facility to accept online payments for trips and other school activities. Using a secure website called ParentPay you are able to pay online using your credit or debit card. This can be accessed from the School website and you will by now, have received your ParentPay log in. If you are unable to locate this, please contact the school office for assistance.
Making a payment using your credit or debit card is straightforward. Your card details are not retained by the school. ParentPay holds an electronic record of all online payments for you to view at a later date. When you make a payment, an e-mail confirmation is sent to you, giving you reassurance that the transaction has been successful.
As a reminder please follow instructions below
Once you have your login details, the system is quick and easy to use:
- Visit parentpay.com (http://www.parentpay.com/)
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. B. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
We thank you in advance for your support is using this service to pay for your child’s educational visit.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at school should you have any questions
Mrs J. Wood
Head of MFL
To read the full letter, download below: